Inception  

Posted by BEN

My wife suggested that I start a blog as a way to develop my political and economic ideas. The goal is to get insightful input from others on issues that I have either not fully developed as part of my philosophy or personal questions that I have yet to answer about the role of laws and liberty in society. I anticipate it becoming a forum for those of us seeking to understand the principles of liberty and how to apply them in our lives and project them into our society. I hope that many of my friends, family members, and acquaintances can contribute, as well as others who stumble across these posts.

This entry was posted on November 16, 2008 at Sunday, November 16, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment